ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red is the new black?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mate that red is lovely, I would always say black but the red works.

LY 200
NO!!!

Black with Blue diamonds - All these fancy ASW coloured wheels look tacky!

If i bought an R26R it would be with the black rims.

LY 200
Black is so old, it started around the time Jay last saw a mint girl nekkid.

Red looks mint.

EFA.

Revs old or not black doesnt look tacky, red does and i wouldnt want my car, calcliocups's car or your car looking pish now.

EFA.

Revs old or not black doesnt look tacky, red does and i wouldnt want my car, calcliocups's car or your car looking pish now.

Lol @ edit. Kudos for that.

Black doesn't, but it depends if he wants to be boring like everyone else or be a bit different. I like white but they're a major pain to keep clean.

I really like the red, I didn't think it would work but it seems to. Otherwise, old fashioned silver FTW!

LY 200
Haha - Its true, they are usually fat or not ones to take home to the mother these days but i like that as its easier to turn them away eventually! ;)

And Black = Boring? :nono:

Having said that even if it is considered boring i would rather be boring than have something tacky/pish looking just because its different and not been done much before as after all there is probably a reason for that! ;)

Tav

Clio 197
Why does EVERYTHING have to change colour...black cage, red wheels and leave the bullets blue. That'll look cool and tasteful!

MK2PH2
Don't really like the red, white looks better IMO.
I understand that it's hard to make them look original though.

Evora, C-HR & A180
A mental idea, not sure if it's been done? Not subtle lol but oh well :D

red.jpg
Do it:) would look good imo

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The PS of Cal's car looks good. I like it. Whether I'd want to live with it day in day out rather than white I'm not sure.

DB.

BMW 440i
Looks better on the photoshop, could be due to the turinis?

I love the PS! Looks great!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
You already know the colours look ok together by looking at the rear of your car (the red tail lights against your paintwork).
I think you would have noticed by now if it looked weird/bad/both.

Try it :) it's only paint. If you don't like it paint 'em again.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Black or red.. red to be different though, needs the cage to pull it off tho imo just to bring the colour through the car more if nothing else, just red wheels on their own looks abit random against the blue.