ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ReflectionS.....

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
DSCN0688-1.jpg

DSCN0679-1.jpg

DSCN0686-1.jpg

DSCN0687-1.jpg

DSCN0683-1.jpg

quick wash today, used new chem gutys Blitz sealant nice stuff!! leaves smooth surface, good stuff

106 GTi
Nice finish :) Lots of racing blue pictures on here never have any real depth to the paint.

Leon Cupra R 225
loving the racing blue :)

how did you not get blown away outside though? lol

But seriously... I could barely open the front door earlier today

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Nice finish :) Lots of racing blue pictures on here never have any real depth to the paint.

i think its the mseal(to ur dissaproval - only messing), it comes up nice i thought the collinites tooka bit of depth away but blitz restored it, just cant wait to try my 50/50

106 GTi
Jay the more you polished it did you notice the orange peel more? Can see that RB suffers from it just like BG does.

Looked superb someone has got themselves the cleanest racing blue in the country.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i notice the peel, it doesnt really bother me, but i always feel rac.blue is delicate lol, it get very fine little scratches easy

A slow one :-(
Some nice reflection shots....

I like the cloud shots on Lees...
Heres 2 of mine if thats ok ...

Clio012Small.jpg

Clio013Small.jpg