ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbed Wheels

Skoda Fabia vRS

cool it works, i had some wheels i bought second hand refurbished, and this is how they look now

GR7

Shiny red R32

Brun, as you have just three wheels I presume you drive a Reliant Robin!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i had them done at

Alloy Wheels Refurbished
Unit 1, Millett Street
Bury
Lancashire
BL9 0JA

Tel: 0161 762 0000

im puttin em on tomorrow an i will try an take a pic

make sure they dont scratch them when you have the tyres fitted and of course ask for stick on weights on the inside, they look the bollox mate, far better then mine when i had a go at doing them my self, steer clear of curbs though!

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i will be

im gonna make it VERY specific not to mess up the wheels, and i do want the weights on the inside too, a proper job, no half arsed attempt

Skoda Fabia vRS

there on the car now an they look mint im well impressed, an it aint even lowered yet

ill stick a pic on ere as soon as i have one

They look great

but how much of a state were they in before?

and how long did take to get them done?

only ask as I removed a chunk from my rim on a granite curb the other week taking evasive action from a member of the "I dont know how wide my car is so il use your road too club" - none the less i was mighty pissed off and he just trundled on in his flat cap!!!!