ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refused a car insurance quote because my car isnt modified

Clio 172
As above, I rang Brentacre expecting a good quote as so many people have posted. I was told that they wouldnt even quote me as my car isnt heavily modified (which I take to mean "we cant load your premium so we're not interested"). Has anyone else suffered this?

I live in a Warrington WA postcode, can anyone recomended a good insurer that isnt going to have my pants down?

Listerine & Poledo
Have you got any pattern-part replacements (as in, not Renault-spamped bits?)

There you go, non-standard part fodifications.... oil filter, brake pads, brake discs etc.

MR2 Mk1.5
I do not know their schemes very well but it really is a case of moving on and trying other insurers.

Cliosport.net have two affiliated insurers, see the traders section.

We may be able to help but we do have some extra criteria to be met for the WA postcodes, 25 or over, 3 years NCB, free from (fault) claim in past 12 months, off road parking at home address, weblink below:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html