ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular Meet - Monday 11th June...Cancel it???

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right, as we have the regular meet now on the Second Monday of the month, I am wondering whether or not to run with it this month...the reason for the question is because we were in the Brecon Beacons last Sunday, had the Rolling Road today and FCS next Sunday...I am wondering if Monday as well would be a bit too much for people to be paying out.

What do you think? I personally am fine either way.

Thanks in advance for your input guys :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I don't think i'd be able to make it mate, the extra bank holiday has f*cked up all my wages,
i've just paid out £200quid on a new radiator,
and i've got to find £230quid for this Wednesday as I have to pay half my car insurance.

Also i've got about £50quid left to my name and i'll need that for petrol to get to work untill all my wages are in.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tbh I don't think i'd be able to make it mate, the extra bank holiday has f*cked up all my wages,
i've just paid out £200quid on a new radiator,
and i've got to find £230quid for this Wednesday as I have to pay half my car insurance.

Also i've got about £50quid left to my name and i'll need that for petrol to get to work untill all my wages are in.

Don't worry...this is why I've put this up. As I've done a fair bit of mileage and with FCS next Sunday, its another full tank as well as general usage this month. I'd rather get this up..than one or two people turn up and nothing really comes of it.

I think I'm going to have to pass this month, due to issues you guys know about. :/ Next month I'll be there, no doubt! :D