ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

relays clicking behind glovebox

clio 172 cup/mk1 xr2
hi read uch related questions and I am confused. my clio 172 cup will start and run fine but sometimes get clicking relays then stop again but the wipers stop working turn car off wipers start working again all is ok then the wipers stop working and clicking starts and stops, give the glove box a whack stops clicking. when its clicking if I put the window down the window judders and sometime drivers door doesn't lock, but not having any issues with indicators as some are saying or headlights flashing. should I try replacing the relays or is the uch knackered and needs replaced or repaired I don't want to spend the £300 or anything like that to repair it I would like to replace it if someone can sell me a uch and I will de-solder the security chip and re-fit it but how do I know the uch I buy isn't knackered and can anyone give me a how to guide to removing the uch and a picture off the security chip that needs to be changed, if I put up a picture of mine up after removing it can they show me what's what. I know there are guys on here who will do this for me but I need a defined price for the job. sorry if this is asking to much but if you don't ask you wont know. many thanks tight arsed Scotsman.
:dapprove:

Renault Clio MK2 172
Hi, I have exactly the same problem and don't know how to fix it. Did you manage to solve yours? Thanks in advance.