ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap - Nr Bristol?

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Is there any cs members that live around bristol (south west) that do remaps on 182's cos I don't really fancy the drive up to leeds as its a fair distance away. I wish i was closer cos rs tuning seem to get great results!:(

are interpro any good justin, i know that i've signed up for a rolling road day there soon,with cs members. Do you know anyone who's had a remap done there?

does anyone have an email address or phone number so that i can ring interpro and check they can remap 182's etc, i've had a look on their website but can't see any contact details.

BMW E46 330i Touring
RS Tuning do remaps specifically for your car, which obviously involves you being there, or they can do generic ECU's AFAIK, which'll take into account engine mods and improve performance, but not by as much IIRC.

I'd like someone to set up a decent remapping service in the South West too, Leeds is too far! Paul does appear to be the best though.

unfortunatly i dont know any one who has had a remap on a rs at interpro, i have heard good things about them though. sorry i cant be more help.