ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap on 182

cup 182 mit stripes
You'll have to suck it and see,Adrian. My exchange group n ecu did'nt really float my boat. A lot of boys on here say different. Could be emperors new clothes syndrome. lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Unless you have a turbo its a waste of money imho.
You will spend hundreds and then try to convince yourself that you can feel the difference.

ian

You will spend hundreds and then try to convince yourself that you can feel the difference.

ian

You need it just to get the fueling right if you have enough mods though ie intakes exhaust decat indiuctaion kit can make the engine runa bit lean.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
After doing alot of 172/182's the remap ALWAYS makes a good difference, mods or no mods.

cup 182 mit stripes
PMURRAY. Is it worth the long trek from Glasgow to Leeds for your special map, compared to getting a SUPERCHIP one locally?

Ph1

ian

Thats rubbish. If your pulling in more air with mods like IK's, cams, inlets etc etc you need to counter balance it by getting the right mix of fuel going in hence a remap.

As for does it use more fuel. i got 43.7 mpg last night driving at 70 ish and thats with 200bhp