ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removal of "alcantara" from door cards

PH1 172
basically, is it possible to remove the alcantara insert from the door cards without damaging it and replace it? i dont have a chance to take my door cards off for a few weeks to find out myself...

cheers.

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I'm looking into doing this as well. I think that they're plastic welded in so you'd need to remove it and then somehow stick them back again. I suppose glue might work.

Out of interest, what are you planning on doing?

PH1 172
im planning on either swapping the ph1 blue alcantara over to ph2 door cards or trimming the door cards, but i want to keep the original colour in the centre to match the seats

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I'm on a dark grey dash (from a 1.2), retrim the door card fabric with 'Cobra' fabric and then make a new gaitor out of the same material

DCi 100
Rears have White clips
Fronts are either plastic welded or whatever, I'll look at the set I have in the garage tomorrow if I remember