ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remove Speaker Covers?

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Maybe I just didnt search properly but I cant find out how to remove the front and rear speaker covers

BMW M135i
The fronts have two clips that you need to press in and the grill will pop out. Have a look at the grill and you'll see the cutouts for them.

The rears you just pull the grill off, its only held in by clips (unless its a 5dr).

'52 clio 1.2 16V
bmh.01 said:
The fronts have two clips that you need to press in and the grill will pop out. Have a look at the grill and you'll see the cutouts for them.

The rears you just pull the grill off, its only held in by clips (unless its a 5dr).

on mine (5 door) the front and rears both twist round so they unclip and then you can pull them off.

BMW M135i
Knew the rears twisted out hence the 5dr comment, thought the front were the same but obviously not.