ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removed the Renault Badge from the back...

RENAULT CLIOO
and there is 3 little screws, is it orite just to remove these as they look rubbish tbh?? Or what else can i doo

Clio 172 RS2
Wot?

Renault (Sport) is self adhesived lettering...

Clio is screwed on.

JME he has a Renault Clioo. LOL

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I got a "renault" badge for a scrappies and it has 3 pins in the back like the pins on the back of the "clio" badge, maybe they are off ph1's?

RENAULT CLIOO
The actual sign on the left RENAULT, i pull it off todayy, and its attached with 3 clips. Now it looks sh*itttt lol

?
Mk2ph1 have 3 holes, and leaves holes in the boot. You have to get these filled/painted. Or.. buy a ph2 boot and get it sprayed

?
I assume the seller wanted to debadge.

Btw, how easy is it to change an entire tailgate? Thinking of buying a ph2 silver one (same paint code), debadging that then fitting it. Cheaper than a respray! ;)

Charged Superleggera
ph2 bootlid also has pins for the clio lettering mate so debaging it leaves holes on the drivers side of the tailgate

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to bump this up, but I'm getting a MK2 Phase 1 (2000 Clio 1.4 S) And it has both the RENAULT and the Clio badges on the rear. I assumed the Clio badge would leave holes if removed but can someone verify that if I take the RENAULT badge off it won't leave holes? Cheers.