ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Brake Pads

gen 7 celica
I have removed my brake calipers and am stuck on how to remove the old brake pads from the caliper. Anyone have any ideas?? Help much appreciated.

gen 7 celica
Help needed plese guys. Its just started pouring down, my cars jacked up and needs to be put back together :(

*bump*

Burgandy 174 sport t
dont need to take the caliper off mate, loosen the top bolt and remove the bottom one to swing the caliper up and tey should just slide out but if u have the caliper off it should be even easier

gen 7 celica
I read the guide and know this is the case with the front pads but the rear look like a different set up. Do u have any ideas??

gen 7 celica
cheers have worked it out. There is a slider holding the pads on. It needed to be hit out with a hammer and punch. cheers for the help anyway. Have a new problem see my new post :)