ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing 'clio' badge

the two holes for the pins... what's the best (cheapest!) way to get rid of them without sticking something over the top (decal etc.)?

cheers!

but what after the filler? don't really want to get the whole boot resprayed as that would cost a bomb :(

The only possible way of getting rid of the holes is filling it and respraying the bootlid.

Would have got rid of mine, But sprayed the 'clio' and the rear diamond black and like it this way now.

Would bother getting it smoothed, Too much money for little gain.

Would have got rid of mine, But sprayed the 'clio' and the rear diamond black and like it this way now.

Would bother getting it smoothed, Too much money for little gain.
very true

i'm donig the diamond graphite grey tomorrow so might try and do the clio badge with it

halfrauds mate, did my wheels in it. 'ford graphite grey' it's called (better than rover and all other ones imo)

F56 MINI Cooper S
halfrauds mate, did my wheels in it. 'ford graphite grey' it's called (better than rover and all other ones imo)
sweet cheers mate, does the front diamond simply just pull off and on again?

sorry for going off topic :eek:

yeah you can pull it off with a screwdriver wrapped in cloth (or your hands if you want them to be in pain for a week or so afterwards)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Pull the badge off, take the the plastic inside the boot off, glue a couple of pennies over the holes, fill the holes, sand, primer,paint,laquer, job done! Could get away with just spraying just around where the badge way tbh.

Charged Superleggera
brembo has debaged his but he hasnt filled the holes. it still looks good tbh but i would keep teh clio badge