ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Dash Console

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Just got some new dash bulbs for me mk1 today and wanna fit em. only problem is iv tried getting the console with the dials (not sure of the exact name) out and cant! iv taken the top dash off, unscrewed the 2 screws above the dials and it wont budge. Anyone any ideas how to get it off. those that have done conversions and strips etc must know how its done. Any help is appreciated.

clio dci
the full top of the dash lol, 3 screws in the top windscreen vent, then remove the coloured strips on the dash, another 4 screws there, and one at each end in the door shuts. pull it towards you then up. once thats off the clocks can easily be removed

the full top of the dash lol, 3 screws in the top windscreen vent, then remove the coloured strips on the dash, another 4 screws there, and one at each end in the door shuts. pull it towards you then up. once thats off the clocks can easily be removed

not on a Mk1 it isnt.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^ i thought that, ahh well anyone else know?? i need to know what the cowling is and how to get it off! Cheers guys