ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Foglights.....

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Basically how do i remove my foglights from the bumper?

I need to clean the inside as its all dirty and im changing the bulbs.
Do i need to take the front bumper off or can i just take the splash guard off?

Cheers
Nick

Suzuki Ignis Sport
splash guard off will do it... but if not, the whole bumper will need to come off iirc.

Jack it up, whip the splash guard and you've pretty got free roam.

If you have long arms you can reach down and pull them out.

Well I can, but I fitted mine myself so not sure if there meant to be that lose or not.

b/g 182, meg tourer
easy, jack the car up, take the splash guard off, then i took out my wheel arch liners that makes it very easy access. two torx screws holding in each fog, undo them, unclip the wiring and they are out. took me 30mins to do the lot and put them back again and remove the acoustic valve while i was in there

Scenic 1.9Dci 120
Is the spalsh gaurd easy enough to put back on again? Mine is in about 4 bits and is massive! One of my fog lights has droplets on the glass inside so need to take it out to see why, anyone know what could be causing this?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Is the spalsh gaurd easy enough to put back on again? Mine is in about 4 bits and is massive! One of my fog lights has droplets on the glass inside so need to take it out to see why, anyone know what could be causing this?

very easy to take out. just take it out. makes the job mush easier. and arch liners too, takes a matter or seconds to save minuets on the job!