E ekaJ Jun 19, 2010 #1 I need to do this ideally to apply some film. I did search but couldnt find much info. Any guides please?
I need to do this ideally to apply some film. I did search but couldnt find much info. Any guides please?
Keith185 ClioSport Club Member Car Trophy #185, Cup-S Jun 19, 2010 #2 Jack car up remove front wheel. Wheel arch liner off. (Few torx head screws along arch and underneath.) Then there are 2 torx head screws holding the foglamp in place, unclip cable plug. Foglamp will come out
Jack car up remove front wheel. Wheel arch liner off. (Few torx head screws along arch and underneath.) Then there are 2 torx head screws holding the foglamp in place, unclip cable plug. Foglamp will come out
Ben10 Car G51 BEN Jun 22, 2010 #3 Im the least mechanically minded person around, and I found it soooo easy to remove my foglight. Didnt even take the wheel off
Im the least mechanically minded person around, and I found it soooo easy to remove my foglight. Didnt even take the wheel off