ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing front bumper

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
I need to remove my front bumper to fit my angel eyes any ideas what the best way of removing it any pics will be very helpfull any help would be very greatfull

how many threads???? i told you this yest mate, easy peasy, just go and try it lol

this is where the bolts are inside the arches;

DSC02478.gif

and here it is with the bumper off, its is very easy mate, seriously!!;

DSC02476.gif

DSC02474.gif

jamie

and you see where there are two holes at the bottom of the bumper on the plastic part . . . thats where the other bolts are!!

jamie

Breaking A 172 Replica
Jamie, when you put your 172 bumper on did you change the wings too?

I have just bought a sport replica and the wings don't fit flush and I presume it is because the original wings were used and not RS ones.

Thanks dude

Sam

hi sam, no i didnt mate, used my standard ones, and thinking about how much i have done on it if you have the money, do the sport wings.

when i put my sport look a like skirts on i never intended to go down the 172 front bumper route (just the rear) but it came up on ebay in my colour no less so decided to buy it and see how it went. if you have the dosh, get it all done.

btw i have replied to your "wanted" thread :)

jamie

i modded it like this, the blackstuff is silicone and it looks a hell of a lot more "standard" in real life :)

DSC02483.gif

DSC02482.gif

DSC02480.gif

DSC02477.gif

^^^ not fitted to the wings in this picture :)

jamie

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok I will have a look at that in a second

So far I have this on the car:

• 172 Side skirts (don't know what make they are I will get some piccies up)
  • RS front (with a splitter of some sort are splitters standard on these???)and rear bumpers
  • 2.0 16v badges (I think I will change these)
  • RS grill
  • Then an RS spoiler but not sure if it is cup or not (I get confused with all the cup Vs FF stuff)
What else is different cosmetically between the RS and dynamique exterior?

Thanks

Sam

colour coding
xenon lights
wheels

not sure what else, have you got pics mate?

put it this way, this one is only lacking the real side skirts and the extended arches :)

DSC03132.gif

DSC03078.gif

DSC02992.gif

DSC02843.gif

DSC02938.gif

jamie

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah mine is identical to yours but it looks lower :s

They guy I bought it from didn't know anything as he was a trader

Yeah mine if fully colour coded. But my side skirts look different to yours.

I do not have xenons - I am still missing those.

I have turinis instead of those wheels - and I don't like them, may look to sell them!

Anything else different apart from interior?

Thanks

Sam

not to my knowledge, have you got pics mate?

not sure about mine now but after turinis, would you be looking for a swap?

jamie

well i have five of them including the spare, they are all in very very good condition, with at least 7-8mm of tread on the contisports fitted. i paid 450 three months back so would be looking for 400.

jamie