ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing the roof lining

clio 172 cup
Is it bonded? Would I be able to refit it if I needed too? I've done a search and can't find much info. If anybody's got any photo's of a mk2 without the roof lining that'd be great.

LY 182
I've just got the lining and carpet to come out but want see what I'll be left with before I commit.
im in EXACTLY the same boat funny enough i was just on my way out to do it lol

im just wondering it the sun visors will go back on,, and i know you have to loose the interior light

B

Brown.

On a very similar plat form car which i wont mention here The liner is pressed in, as well as a few lines of a stone based mastick..., you will need to replace this mastik as the liner will sag due to weight of sound proofing matrial. make sure its tested first, dot wanto have grease marks commingthrough.... hot glue may work but a wouldnt like to risk it

clio 172 cup
im in EXACTLY the same boat funny enough i was just on my way out to do it lol

im just wondering it the sun visors will go back on,, and i know you have to loose the interior light

Did you get round to giving it a go ditz? If so I hope you took some pics. :)

LY 182
i bottled out, by the looks of it you cant keep the sun visors or interior light, and decided i needed those
not overly sure about a t**t strip atm

PH1 172, E39
mines began unsticking and leaves an orange substance like dry rotted foam on my seats. Costing me like 100 Sterling to have it repaired by a professional upholsterer.