ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing wax/polish marks (how too)

well i have been using somethink simple,

my car is black and i have a touch up wax crayon for stone chips and thought i would try it on the blackplastic where i had got polish and it worked, just coloured it in and rubbed it off and it doesnt leave anymarks white or black and has lasted 4 weeks so far in rain and sun.

on my old car, I ran out of back to black half way through. I had some old black shoe polish under the stairs and after a few weeks the back to black had faded where as the shoe polish was still black and acting like a protectant. Sometimes common house hold products can out-do the retail stuff.

might use my moms leg wax on my car next week ;)

Heres another..........I know how to stop the inside of the windscreen steaming up, if you want to know just ask :D

Cya Stu

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 09 May 2005

Heres another..........I know how to stop the inside of the windscreen steaming up, if you want to know just ask :D

Cya Stu
cleaning it reduces the amount of steam up by a lot

my mate uses shaving foam

Liquid soap is what you want..............try it on the bathroom mirror.................even when you have STEAM from a bath or shower a mirror will NOT steam up.................see eeeeezzeee peeeeeezzzeeeeee eh ;)

Cya Stu