ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remsport/TBR 205 Now running.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Some of you may remember our plans to build a 205 with R1 bike carbs.

Well now its actually running!

Video1

Video2

Pics;

DSC00005.gif

image_00007.gif

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
And some TBR Boxers!!

what's it like with those carbs? I can't watch the vids.

The carbs arent set up yet, but its pretty impressive.
I know its all be done before but they work well, throttle is a bit on/off

Once we got the correct pump and regulator it started first time and ran smooth.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If we can figure out the rest of the wiring and MOT it then yes.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
do you intend to use it at track days?? if so do u not think u will have trouble with db limits?

Tungy
Bump. Just interested in the gaisn performance wise mate. Guessing you've not ahd it RR'd since but does it feel much faster? And was it a ball ache of a job? Pleas PM me some details if possible. Interested as a summer project for the clio. Want to know what I'd need, approximate costs etc. I can do some of the work myself but have contacts to do the more challenging bits.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Bump. Just interested in the gaisn performance wise mate. Guessing you've not ahd it RR'd since but does it feel much faster? And was it a ball ache of a job? Pleas PM me some details if possible. Interested as a summer project for the clio. Want to know what I'd need, approximate costs etc. I can do some of the work myself but have contacts to do the more challenging bits.

Its not hard at all.

I dont know much about the 16v igntition setup (the only complicated bit)

All you need is:

Manifold
Set of carbs
Facet silver top pump kit
Filter king regulator
Some kind of filter/airbox
And a few other bits.