ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remus Duplex Vs Pro-Speed cust.

Helloo....

Well I finally get to pick her up tomorrow, so now I need to start seriously looking into my mods. I have decided on what filter, now I need to finally decide on my exhaust system.

Either the Remus duplex system or a fully customised system by Pro-speed, 2 back boxs. and will pretty much look like the Remus (tailpipes wise)

I appreciate the performance isnt really going to be an issue here, considering it will be put on a 1.2 16v Clio, but would appreciate peoples thoughts anyway, sound, quality etc..

Cheers

lol!! A sound clip would be class!

Anybody know anywhere around the NW where you can pick up a remus system?

Right, I really need help.

What I am after is, a dual exhaust system which looks like the Remus duplex, but after reading a few posts I am getting the feeling that this doesnt really let of any sound.

Though I dont want to have a constant loud/deep sound, or one which wakes the street up. I would like to be able to start my car and have have a nice beasty sound....... Thoughts? Help? Please?

Cool, will have a listen tonight......... Dont have any sound on my PC at work! :mad:

Could anybody who has sound :) let us know what they sound like? Not that I am bored in work....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I had a remus single system and the sound was really nice

Not as loud as most systems, but that was a bonus.

^^^^^what he said^^^^^

Its loud at low revs and round town but not too loud on the motorway...just whatya want! U wont be dissappointed!

I have a clip of me on the dual carriage way but you only hear the zorst when I overtake my mates golf...dunno how to post it or I would.

Cant help you there dude, dunno how to post them on here, but it would be class to have a listen!

To be honest with you, this sounds like just want I want. I dont want to be driving to work on the motorway everyday with a head ache, but in low revs it would be nice to have a nice grunt!

Well i think even tho i really want a remus duplex.. im going for a ktec with the same kinda shape as the remus but not upswept!

coz its sooo much for the remus one and its only a backbox... where as k-tecs one is cheaper and from the cat back and i really like the sound it makes!

plus k-tec specifically design their exhausts for our clios so im guessing they would be slightly better for performance? not sure tho

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 28 April 2004

I have a clip of me on the dual carriage way but you only hear the zorst when I overtake my mates golf...dunno how to post it or I would.
email to me and i can host! > mailto:dougal.brown@ingen-ideas.com">dougal.brown@ingen-ideas.com

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 29 April 2004

email to me and i can host! > mailto:dougal.brown@ingen-ideas.com">dougal.brown@ingen-ideas.com
I cant e-mail it its way to big for hotmail! Its 5.4meg os summat silly...any free e-mail providers that I could use??

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 29 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 29 April 2004

I cant e-mail it its way to big for hotmail! Its 5.4meg os summat silly...any free e-mail providers that I could use??
MSM it to mailto:dougal.brown@coded-solutions.com">dougal.brown@coded-solutions.com ?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

the pro-speed (prospeed) system will be made to look and sound just how you want, and it can even be changed if you dont like it..

also has lifetime guarantee...

cant go wrong at all..

Andy

GDI

Quote: Erm...at a guess K-TEC..lol although one for sale under other for sale section (rob fenn)

lol yeah.. if brand new then ktec but im after robs one! ill get that otherwise i cant afford it lol