ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clear Lights What you think

Suzuki SV650

^^^

Lol!

I think the originals look better but in the name of modifying I think these look ok, put some silvervisions in them and I think they will look good.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

with all the lights out there, id say u chose some of the better ones.

As previously mentioned it needs the silvervision bulbs in there to get rid of the orange splat.

looks ok imo once they are changed.

VRS

prefer the standard 1s (mainly cos all the chavs in my area have clear 1s)

looks like one of the nicer sets ive seen though., not as cheesy as some around!

a set of sivervisions and its all good!

Orignals look better, or black lexus lights look pretty damn good ona balck car, but ONLY black ones on a black car

its not a black car, i cant make up my mind wether too keep um on or not, there the ones supplied by renault. im thinking it makes my car look chav!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

they ruin an otherwise really nice car.:(

the originals are simple, uncluttered and all round better...so why change them?

Get silvervisions on the standard items and you have a lovely motor there!:D

--chris

yup gotta agree renault did a good job with the newer rear lights, love the silvery circle in the middle of them, they look smart as they are, so stick with the originals and fit silver indicators!

yeah cheers got them really quickly, im still not sure, ill give it a few more days and see what i think.

Black/Gold 182!
  Clio 1.6 16v 2003

just cant see why u would want the lights to standout more would be better if they blended in imo.

up to u tho.

One with a few more

I like the originals, but prefer the crystals on my black car. they seem to set it off one they have silvervisions in. I like the idea they draw the eye to the car - I want people to see it and like it!!

Also have a mad idea on maybe tinting them too

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 01 May 2005

I like the originals, but prefer the crystals on my black car. they seem to set it off one they have silvervisions in. I like the idea they draw the eye to the car - I want people to see it and like it!!

Also have a mad idea on maybe tinting them too
tinting has been done,seen a couple round bolton with green back lights..;)