ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault dealer not giving refunds

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

ive got a alpine 1 matey, 6cd with loom n brakets for sale,, works perfect, pm me wityh offers

Ford Fiesta

ben, do you have the wire too, I have the wire you see, already so might be a waste??

Clio 197

I had the same when I bought a rocker cover, that wasnt right...

The man in parts told me to fit it on the car, and get it changed under warranty...

Once ordered, they cant get refunds themselves, so theyre a bit reluctant to do so...

Im sure someone on here will need it at some point.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

If they keep the part in stock they have to refund it - if it has been specially ordered and it is the correct part they do not refund the money. If they have ordered the wrong part then they should refund it. If you have given incorrect details as to what the part is then they will not refund it. The reason being is Renault are really strict on returns and they very rarely accept them back. So if the dealer did a refund on an unusual part it would mean they would have to put it into stock - if no one buys it, after 6 months it gets wrote off and taken off the parts managers bottom line so this means the more parts he takes back and gets deleted off his stock the less BONUS his department will get. Thats why !!