ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT ELF STICKERS

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

is it possible to get these brand new??? where from?(renault) how much are they???

cheers

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 14 September 2004

I ripped mine off the day i got my car along with the arnold clark sticker. I hate free advertising.
So have you totally debadged the car then?! ;)

Also, if you hate "free advertising" so much, then why the hell are you advertising Corona beer for free in your avatar?

Odd...

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 14 September 2004
Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 14 September 2004 I ripped mine off the day i got my car along with the arnold clark sticker. I hate free advertising.[/QUOTE]So have you totally debadged the car then?! ;)Also, if you hate "free advertising" so much, then why the hell are you advertising Corona beer for free in your avatar?Odd...

Owned :devilish:

Mondeo STTDCI

I dont count the ELF sticker as advertising as you cant actually buy the stuff without going to GREAT difficulty (like I just did lol)

Ford Fiesta

should be able to get some, dunno where from like. I take dealer stickers off but keep the elf ones, renault elf are linked together anyway.

You may aswell take renault symbol off as you are advertising renault lol :)

Orange 182

Took mine off the day I got it too, not bothered about advertising I just dont really like it in the back window? why would you want one dude?

have to admit i took mine out window along with other stickers, not because of advertising but i felt the window looked cluttered up

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by lincswhite on 14 September 2004

have to admit i took mine out window along with other stickers, not because of advertising but i felt the window looked cluttered up
same as

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Ive been after one of these for ages and I cant find em - I want the original look! I even thought of getting someone to take a pic - scan it and take one to make a few up!

Ford Fiesta

mines staying on, original look, tey changed them now anyway much smaller than they used to be.

Clio 182 Cup

*bump* Has anyone had any joy finding or sourcing these? Mine was taken off and scrapped by the tinter, but would like to put one back on. Just want to keep it looking nice and original... :)

cheers

k00k

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by k00k on 24 August 2005

*bump* Has anyone had any joy finding or sourcing these? Mine was taken off and scrapped by the tinter, but would like to put one back on. Just want to keep it looking nice and original... :)

cheers

k00k
nice and original with tinted windows :confused:

Clio 182 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by warine_warrior on 24 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by k00k on 24 August 2005

cheers

k00k
nice and original with tinted windows :confused:
Tinting unfortunately is a must down here unless you want yourself and your cars interior to fry...

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by BossCup on 16 September 2004

Dealer stickers and tax disc holders are always a no no IMHO. Not too bothered by the Elf sticker though tbh.
Yeah, I have the dealer tax disc, and I really must change it! I also have dealers numberplates and I want to change them too.

Clio v6

MB I have the same problem. Always mean to get around to sorting little things but when I go out to the car, I go for a drive and nothing ever gets done. :oops:

Clio 182 Cup

Yep, mine had a dealers sticker on the rear window, and dealer numberplate frames. Both those went in the bin as soon as I got it home. My car is due for its 10K service next month, so I emailed the dealer this afternoon and asked if he could transfer an Elf sticker off another Renault. He thinks Im bonkers, but I think hell come to the party... :D

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Speak to northy he had one made a few months back from a local place.

Ford Fiesta

renault Uk have sent us a megane 5 start sticker as car didnt come with one, maybe they can help you too.

clio v6

we still use elf oil ...... its owned in the UK by total.now called.... total/fina/elf

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 24 August 2005 at 4:30pm]