ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault OE Front Wishbone OSF 8200257957

EthanMenace

ClioSport Club Member
  2010 Clio 200 Cup
I know these have been discontinued by Renault but does anyone know anywhere that has these left over in stock or know a place to get them?
last thing I need for a suspension refresh and current one needs replacing really.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Tried that unfortunately, when I try to add it to my cart it says it’s not available. I’ve sent an email but not expecting a yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strange that. It's let me add to my cart.
The owner is on here. @Kev@KAM maybe if he see this post he can help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120_182558_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120_182558_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 45

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
I'll need to check stock. We should have one or two left but I'll confirm.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Sadly looks like we ran out and thats why it was unavailable. We are looking into options now to see if we can find an alternative.
Sadly the ones KTEC sell are PH1 ones so dont have the extra caster. I may look into importing them myself but theres something coming on the distant horizon as a solution.

EthanMenace

ClioSport Club Member
  2010 Clio 200 Cup
Ah that’s a shame, thanks for getting back to me.

Is reduced caster likely to have a noticeable effect on a car that’s just driven on the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
@EthanMenace Possible solution for you. I bought brand new genuine wishbones from my local Renault dealer last year and took the original bushes out and replaced with Strong flex as they were going on my track car. You should be able to push the old bushes out of your current ones, then give them a good refurb, then put the new ones in. Lemforder do the best replacement ball joints for these IMHO. If you cover the postage - around £8.00 i'll let you have them for now't.

EthanMenace

ClioSport Club Member
  2010 Clio 200 Cup
@EthanMenace Possible solution for you. I bought brand new genuine wishbones from my local Renault dealer last year and took the original bushes out and replaced with Strong flex as they were going on my track car. You should be able to push the old bushes out of your current ones, then give them a good refurb, then put the new ones in. Lemforder do the best replacement ball joints for these IMHO. If you cover the postage - around £8.00 i'll let you have them for now't.
That would be great Jon thanks, I’ll definitely take them off your hands! I’ll dm you