Munchkin Car Cooper S JCW Nov 19, 2006 #1 If anyone has got these on their car can they please post pics here Any OZ F1 in 16" will do but was after pics of the renault option type? Thanks
If anyone has got these on their car can they please post pics here Any OZ F1 in 16" will do but was after pics of the renault option type? Thanks
Djw John Scotland - South ClioSport Area Rep Car Not a clio :( Nov 19, 2006 #3 And they are uber rare!
S Spiezels Car Mk1 MX-5 next summer Nov 20, 2006 #6 jeeze thts huge, wud be mint though, r they more exp than superleggers, ent they pretty much the same.
jeeze thts huge, wud be mint though, r they more exp than superleggers, ent they pretty much the same.
S Saner Car 1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S Nov 20, 2006 #7 Hope Day doesn't mind! It's lowered a little in these pics aswell
Munchkin Car Cooper S JCW Nov 20, 2006 #8 They do look good - someone has them on a silver 172 though and I can't find it when I try to search back!
They do look good - someone has them on a silver 172 though and I can't find it when I try to search back!
Munchkin Car Cooper S JCW Nov 20, 2006 #13 thanks andy but I know what they look like in 15" as they are fairly common Martin - the standard 172 wheels were 15" but you could upgrade them to the 16" versions
thanks andy but I know what they look like in 15" as they are fairly common Martin - the standard 172 wheels were 15" but you could upgrade them to the 16" versions
Clart ClioSport Club Member Nov 20, 2006 #15 EvilJohn said: Clart Click to expand... mine are 15s Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
S Saner Car 1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S Nov 20, 2006 #16 munchkin, I think that day is the only one on the site with them, so if you want more pics drop him a PM
munchkin, I think that day is the only one on the site with them, so if you want more pics drop him a PM
Djw John Scotland - South ClioSport Area Rep Car Not a clio :( Nov 20, 2006 #17 Ah might be smokey that used to have 16s on his then