ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Twizy

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I sat in one of these before they were on sale, and wanted one ever since! Thing is would you be wise to buy this, nearly 10 years old, or a brand spanking new Citroen Ami for just £1,100 more?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I sat in one of these before they were on sale, and wanted one ever since! Thing is would you be wise to buy this, nearly 10 years old, or a brand spanking new Citroen Ami for just £1,100 more?
My opinion is he should keep it, it doesn’t seem like they’ll depreciate if kept in good condition.

The Ami is useless in the uk, sub 30 top speed iirc, just not possible to use it safely on the uk roads.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Leon Cupra
Had a little play in one of these in Oulton Parks paddock at a Renault Sport organised Trackday ages ago, was a right laugh and would be perfect for pootling about and city commutes.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
My opinion is he should keep it, it doesn’t seem like they’ll depreciate if kept in good condition.

The Ami is useless in the uk, sub 30 top speed iirc, just not possible to use it safely on the uk roads.

You can get these bad boys remapped, just look at these rollers holding back the power!

Citroen_Ami_stage1_ondyno1.jpg

11bhp baby (almost)

Citroen_Ami_stage1_dynoplot1.jpg