ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Clio III Test Mule

Lee

BMW M2C
By the looks of things. Lifted from another forum.

Here's some pics I can show you. ;)

Last edited:
  Mk1 16v
As title says, its a test mule, so it will just be a standard MK3 but played around with for test purposes. looks like its just got the RS wings and engine probably.

Rich.

if you look, it doesnt have colour coded mirrors, no fog lights ect. Its obviously not how the final version will look, just got RS wings, brakes and engine

cock mobile.
Looks gash.

The other pics of it in red looked far better.

Lets hope that's not the final version!

172, Tiguan
Other pics are probably on rs-team.org, but I can't be bothered to try and go through it all.

Lee

BMW M2C
mr%20t%202.jpg

E90
I wouldn't worry about it looking as crap as that, renault have been making hot hatches for as long as most and they have never imo made a minger. its even got an old 182/172 interior, i imagine thats just a quick botch job, to make sure all the test shizzle works, it'll be a looker.

VaVa
I'm not over keen on the look of it... but I've no doubt it'll be a good car. RenaultSport know what they are doing.....

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Dutch 172 said:
I wouldn't worry about it looking as crap as that, renault have been making hot hatches for as long as most and they have never imo made a minger. its even got an old 182/172 interior, i imagine thats just a quick botch job, to make sure all the test shizzle works, it'll be a looker.

the interior on the car pictured is not out of a 172/182, you can see it is different. Its basically as others have said, it will be a mk3 dynamique or whatever that they have grabbed, chucked the sport engine, brakes and wings on to test and play with. Simple as, that's why it looks sh*t because it is not supposed to be the sport, it is a test car. I can't see how people can moan and whine about the look of the car when quite clearly it is not supposed to be the sport.

Test Mule!!!! Some people seem to have missed that.

It means its a standard MK3 with the engine from the Renaultsport and a few other bits added on. Certainly nothing to get worried about, if you look through the various pics of Dieppe on here and elsewhere you will see some very odd stuff from the past that was part of the development for the 172/182, they had sunroofs, black bump strips, different alloys and all sorts!

Ad

MK2 FRS
The front bumper is standard so the arches are no bigger other than the vent.

Like the bembros although, would be nicer if they were red!!