ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renaultsport manual

someone said aswell as the clio manual, i should have got a renaultsport manual ??

anyone got a photo of it so i can see what its meant to be?

Clio 182

Its a very thin supplementary manual. Ill do you a picture if no one else does first - once I get out of bed that is!

i havnt got a picture, but its just an extra thin booklet, with info on wheel presures, oil etc, theres hardly any pages in it

could someone scan this in :)) happy to pay a couple of quid via paypal for your time. Just cant find a 172 Mk2 manual anywhere so have the standard clio one (which covers 99% of the car anyway I guess)..

Ill do you a picture if no one else does first - once I get out of bed that is!

a picture of the manual would be cool too. thanks :p

thanks r-jay, thats what I need! Spoke to the Renualt London City dealership yesterday and they told me that they no longer stock them (anywhere!) ..so best one they could do is for a normal Clio

Anyone else know otherwise?

You could buy then if somoen can post the number (its going to be a 10 digit number something beginning like 77 or 80) then pop inot a deadlership and order it like a part.

CTR

Bought my 182 a couple of months ago brand new and it didnt have the Sport supplement. Dealer has supposedly been on the case to get it for me, but the salesman I dealt with has been on holiday for the last 3 weeks, so Ive still got nothing.

Really takes the p*ss that Renault can supply new cars without information on tyre pressures, kerb weights etc. How can they still be manufacturing the cars, but not the manuals?!

Expecting to get little help from my dealer when I speak to them next week - have been generally unimpressed with their attitude since I signed for the car. Anyone know if theres a .PDF file / scan of the manual anywhere that I can download?

my cars going in for its first service soon so ill try and blag it off them, theyre meant to be a really good and helpful dealership anyway.

CTR

Posted a question regarding this on the RenaultSport website. Got the following answer from Jeremy Townsend:

The part number for the additional Renaultsport handbook is 82 00 496 788

Will be phoning my dealer shortly to ask them to order a copy for me - assuming that they wont expect me to pay for something that I shouldve had with my car in the first place.....