ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Megane F1

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I'm on the look out for a replacement for my 320d and had the idea of maybe gong for a Megane. There aren't actually that many about for sale at the moment, but this one caught my eye:

Renault Megane 2.0 T Renaultsport F1 Team 3dr

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805026131357

The front seats though..... shouldn't they say Recaro on them? So are they copies? The back seats also look horrific, like they have some kind of fabric covering on them, or is that what they are supposed to look like?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Been for sale for ages. And at that price there will be a reason why it's not sold.

From looking about budget £6k for a very well maintained genuine example.

There is a white 56 plate r26 for 4500. It's on Gumtree.

-Never made them on a 56
-Its had a colour change.

I hate buying cars...

Edit. Got a bit ahead of myself, you arnt specifically looking at r26's

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yes the front seats should say recaro on them, in blue. Rear seats are as they should be. Also it has the stickers missing from the rear windows.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah would be an r.

Matt you selling yours?

no, just wondered as theres a few for sale on the meganesport facebook group at different prices

theres this

megane.JPG

RallyJ

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
On the lookout for one too, ideally forged with some mods. And not silver. Can't seem to find any that fit the bill atm :(