ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Oulton Park - Videos

Probably the best run out of the day first, Whiteley was behind with his camera on too, im sure he will post the video up later. I had Naith as passenger, commentary all the way...

[youtube]zG0SoMkspoc[/youtube]

Next, chasing Andyrg down...

[youtube]K4Ur0RoDSbQ[/youtube]

Then had a good session with some Meganes...

[youtube]utGrqcCMLg0[/youtube]

Chris n nic and Matt Wills (I think) make an appearance throughout - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAIU3_Yhl60

Im behind D4ve from around 6mins in - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Dh8Nvf5Gc

There are some others with a few more cars in, which can be viewed here - http://www.youtube.com/user/f0xy2006

Couple of pics from Alex H/Riad, thanks again.

4113629196_2b997ca9d1_o.jpg

4113733824_d627a26509_b.jpg

And finally...some sideways moments.

[youtube]3q7wf_aZ4wY[/youtube]

Enjoy :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it wasn't! Coming into a chicane or hairpin....Exhaust hitting off something or something? no?

Yeah, its the ghey center section, too big for the tunnel where it goes over the rear axle, so it rattles on the chassis :dead:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Is 1.35 when you went off as I was right up behind you chasing? Noticed I wasn't the only one to flash you when you spun in Druids at the end! Need to get a video camera for next years trackdays :D

S4 Avant
Nice driving, although the number of spins you made Jord are enough to put me off taking the 182 on track.

I'm blaming you and whitely, for the fact that I'm now on autotrader looking for something cheap to track.

Nippy white cup
lol yeah it does seem like a 900bhp RWD on those vids!

Good to meet you Chris...don't suppose you were filming when I was in front of you for a bit?

Cheers

Chris

BMW M5 & E36
lol yeah it does seem like a 900bhp RWD on those vids!

Good to meet you Chris...don't suppose you were filming when I was in front of you for a bit?

Cheers

Chris

And you mate :)

I was filming yep, I'll sort it out later on. Just processing one with a few laps behind SteBurns :cool:

BMW M5 & E36
The first of my contributions:

The same session as f0xy's first video, but this time from behind him:

[YOUTUBE]6D4_l1hhONw[/YOUTUBE]

Then a session in the wet later in the day with a few interesting moments. (My biggest 'nearly' of the day 6.38 onwards)

[YOUTUBE]X8maFdiobe0[/YOUTUBE]

More to follow.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mine

1. Chasing Mr Tony Hunter
[YOUTUBE]ssFh7EciHGc[/YOUTUBE]

2. Chasing SteBurns
[YOUTUBE]6Ssyw3FNAhU[/YOUTUBE]

3. With Naith in the b**ch seat
[YOUTUBE]MT5hjyVbMgE[/YOUTUBE]