ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Owners.........

Honda S2000

haha for the record... I had been chatting to a lad on here and it turned out we went the same gym but had never seen each other. So when I saw his car I left a note saying hi! Thats all! I was trying to be friendly! Not stalker like!

Although if I do travel over 100 miles to secretly follow Tom where ever he goes, does that make me a stalker...

Nimbus Clio 197

ah well, thats ok then!

now the second part, well............. ;)

one of my mates did that, left a note on someones car! but this time it WAS stalker-ish! good ammo for some mickey-taking that was!

Honda S2000

I think my main problem was that I forgot to put it was from me. I just said Hi Matt and put it on his windscreen. Looking back I can see how it was stalker ish. But if I see your car I cant promise not to leave a note!

Nimbus Clio 197

haha! sorry, but that IS quite funny..... bet the lad was a bit err.... worried! well, if i get that on mine, ill know who its off :)