ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport south west meet...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
First we met at sauinsbury's in street, goodd collection of motors, including a meg 225 and my lonely mark 1.....they were all mark 2's dam it

100_1638.gif

100_1639.gif

After meeting at Sainsbury's in Street and chatting for a while we then made our way to wells and then onto Cheddar Gorge

100_1640.gif

^^^^en route shot, and then below the clio's messing bout in cheddar gorge

100_1644.gif

100_1648.gif

100_1647.gif

100_1646.gif

100_1645.gif

894f7ba1.gif

we then stopped in the gorge for photo;s and fish and chips...yum

100_1653.gif

the ant's view of the clio
100_1652.gif

taken by rock climber
100_1650.gif

hope you all like

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Neil why didnt you remind me the clocks went back? lol

I was thinking it was 11.30 when you txt me!! :eek:

MKIII 138
what are those meg wheels ? obviously still 18`s are they the lightweight ones ktec sell ??

nice pics, looks like a good day out, where exaclty was it ? looks like some good roads

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah was a great time, roads are amazing around there..twisties up through the gorge going into more open twisties (quicker) then miles of straights...as you can imagine there was some driving to be had.....

its in cheddar gorge mate.......

sorry tom i thought you knew that mate....lol...we will be arranging a cheddar drive soon

the wheels are compomotives on the 225, needs to bve lower though..