ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renewal through!

Clio 2.0 172
Well,I got my renewal through today for the 172. Almost a bit of a surprise that I've actually owned it for a year now :eek: lol. Anyways this year just past I've been paying £1500 fully comp with Admiral. I was 18 when i got the car,19 now (20 later this year) also just received my 2nd years No Claims Bonus which has brought my renewal in at £1176.62 which alot of you will say is really good but thought it would have been under the grand mark :dapprove:

Will be doing some shopping around me thinks

ibiza cupra
that is good for your age mate, most ins companies want me to pay that now and im 26 with 4 yrs ncb and have had the car for 2 yrs lol
still worth shopping about though

Clio 2.0 172
Like I said,I know it's good for my age,but you wouldnt look for it being cheaper? I think you might ;)

Yeah the area I live in helps alot aswell. Best area you get for insurance purposes I beleive

BMW 320d M-Sport
That is pretty good really. My renewal with Admiral was higher than my first year quote and I went on to their website to do a new quote and it came out cheaper to basically cancel the renewal and start fresh, keeping the NCB. I ended up with Elephant who they own. Paid approx £1100 first year, £960 this time! So it's worth shopping around, particularly with sister companies that they own!

Clio 2.0 172
Yeh you're right mate. I noticed that when insuring it in the first place that alot of companies under the same underwriters had very varied quotes