ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Repairs i got to do to my Clio

Clio DCi 65
After Mon n Tues had a bit of damage done to my DCi

Hit a wall and some c0ck broke my window, took my sat nav/cd player

Just realised that my passenger door makes a noise when i open it, should be ok when i get my new bumper as wing has been slightly pushed towards the door i think.

Just a couple pics..

Last edited:
  Clio DCi 65
sorry to hear that damo, having a rough time aint you!

Lol yeh it sucks

My rents got my mechanic to fix the window today so should be ready by later on today,

They better not of dented my window where they stuck a screwdriver in or something, its in the wall of the black rubber stuff, must of stuck something in and forced it coz theres a lil dent but dont think it will matter to much!

Gotta buy a new CD player and SatNav out of my own money aswell!

Got that satnav in the free-ads for a bargain aswel..

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
That's a right bummer. It's not so bad when you damage your own car, although it does make you feel abit daft, but to have some nasty light fingered arsehole smash your window to get your stereo and sat nav is a different matter altogether. I hope you get it sorted out alright. f**king tossers!

T

thecremeegg

Probs sold it you cheap, then cos they know ur address go round and nick it back....been known to happen

But yea, a crap week mate, i know how u feel lol

Tom

Clio DCi 65
It was at the pub,

I used it to go from the guys house to Mcd's (2mile), to my house (6mile) to cowbridge pub (3mile)

Not bad for £65 eh?

Im not 100% bothered coz it was an honest accident on the bumper and light but the thief got my unit and sat nav

Might be going to bristol on wkend to see uni mate and i bought it for that and for my mum to use on her business

F**kin joke!