ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replace front side inner panel?

I have a 2001 clio sport which is crash damaged. All that needs replacing is the driver side front inner panel and the front panel. I have been told a few different things off different people, so can someone please clear this up for me, are these parts welded on the car so will they need cut off or are they just bolted on? If they are welded on, does anyone know where I can get the parts?

Cheers

clio sport 182cup
it will most probably be both not 100% sure but a few bolts then spot welded usually, just locate then drill the spots.

DCi 100
Unsure on your terminology dude, by inner panel do you mean the arm sort of panel supporting the wing? These are typically welded on.

yes thats what I mean but I have no idea what the actual name of the part is??? this is why I am finding it so hard to find