ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement Cat gasket?

Clio 182
Hi guys, the gasket connecting the manifold to the front of the Cat is blowing. Been told that all I need is a replacement gasket but that I can only get it from a Renault dealer.

Is that the only placeI can get this part and is that the only part I need?

Thanks guys

Edit: Its for a 182

Golf GTD Mk7
speak to sidewaysdanny mate. he sells them, and they're cheaper than the dealer one. £30 posted FYI ;)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's a wire gasket, I got one from eBay for a couple of quid that does the job.

Clio 182
Mine went two days ago. Spoke to K-tec who do a manifold to cat fitting kit for £26 posted i think. I went down and they fitted it inside of twenty five mins. £21 inc vat for parts.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Ive just got new springs and bolts for £5 and having the fire ring/gasket done as we speak and thats around £6-£7 from work on a staff purchase :approve:

rstuned 182ff bg
oh well. Got to support the traders afterall ;) That's gone down a bit though surely. I'm sure i've read they were around £50ish from dealers.

no no were near £50ish jonny mate,
iv just picked a complete manifold to cat kit up
from renault £22+vat = £27.