ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement Seatbelts

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I've do e a search in the sale section and I can't find anything on eBay either. Does anyone know where I can get a full set of black seatbelts to replace my grimey grey ones?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I've do e a search in the sale section and I can't find anything on eBay either. Does anyone know where I can get a full set of black seatbelts to replace my grimey grey ones?

Have you thought about cleaning your current belts? They can come up really well wit a clean!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?553107-Austin-s-OEM-BG-182/page12&highlight=Oem+bg+182

However, if you want a new set, then the best option would be to find someone breaking a clio with black seatbelts. On here or ebay would be the best place.

You could get any black belts from a normal lower spec Clio but a lot of hassle.
Quite expensive to buy new.
My experience is to give them a good clean up. Using a jet wash and cleaning liquid you will be amazed how clean even the grubbest come up.
Used this method recently and couldn't believe how they come out, very impressed with results.

RenaultSport 172
There is a guy on here selling new belts in a variety of colours. Have a search, you'll find the thread. They were expensive though