ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing leaking washer jets

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i see no one has done an actual guide for raplacing/fixing leaking washer jets on the 182.

anyone got any photos or info on how to fix or replace?

clio sport 182
remove screws from the inner arch holding the bumper in place, romove inner arch and there is a 10mm (i think) bolt holding the bumper in place just by where the bumper meets the wing, have a feel and you will find it, remove that and take the plastic clips out of the top of the grill. (you may also want to reomve the bolts underneath holding the bumper to the sub frame, i left them in and was fine.)

carefully pull the bumper of on the side that you need to replace. it takes a little bit of force so just ensure that the clips come out and your away.

in all honesty i have probably made it sound harder than it actually is.

hope it helps (sorry i took no pics when i changed mine.)

Its easy remove them and push fit the new ones and ensure the pipe is properly connected. New washers are usually adjusted for a perfect spray patern.