ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reply if you preordered a PS3

dk

911 GTS Cab
My dislike of the wii is not formed from experience either as I have never played on a wii, it just doesn't interest me enough to want to play it, but thats me, i've never been a nintendo fan, my brother always had the consoles and i never really liked the games on them, we are all different though, thats what makes life so interesting and why there is competition which benefits us all!

Certainly does.

If I could afford a PS3, I'd buy one but I'd also have to get a decent HDTV because I cant see my 1995 14" Sharp portable doing it any justice :dead:
that is true, these hd consoles like the 360 and ps3 are not fully appreciated without the HD LCD to go with them, as soon as i got my 360 i had to buy an lcd, i couldn't read the writing on the screen in GRAW witha crt.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I ordered my PS3 from Virgin and will hopefully collect on 23rd March. Not ordered a game yet but I will do and it will be F1.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I reckon I will download Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection when I get the PS3. A bargain at £6.99