ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reputable bodyshop in essex?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys the meg desperately needs a front bumper respray. its riddled with stone chips and a minor scuff on the left front arch.

so im looking at bumper and blown into the arches i guess.

Does any one know or heard of any reputable bodyshops from the list below?

Golf 7R
Hi mate,

Hybrid Motorsports and Paint Works is a very good bodyshop. A friend of the family owns it (Dave) and is a very decent, proffesional guy.

He has some awesome cars in his garage.

HTH

Titanium 182
I will second hybrid a mate of mine his work is top notch did my diffuse when i had my 197

Evo 5 RS
If you're willing to travel a bit further, Barham Autos in Redhill Surrey did most of the work on my car and did a fantastic job. Decent painters are like gold dust tbh

Mini Cooper S
Where are you based? I had some paintwork done in Walthamstow, the place looks dodgy but the work was very good at a reasonable rate. My mate does Range Rover conversions every week and all of their kits get sent there. Let me know if you want his details. It's next to St James' Park station so you can drop the car off and get the train into London

it's not on the list, but daytona in colchester are really good! my old man has there a few times and they've been exceptional every time

Astra H vxr
I know a few people who's been to hybrid Motorsport and they was over the moon with the work carried out :) I'm needing my back bumper sprayed in a few months be going to hybrid also

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Cl panel craft in Braintree are quite good, had a few bits and wheels done there in the past but probably not the cheapest. There is supposed to be a very good one in maldon but can't remember the name, will look into it.

Also carriage works or something like that in dunmow are very good but not overly cheap again

172 Cup, Volvo V70
Cl panel craft in Braintree are quite good, had a few bits and wheels done there in the past but probably not the cheapest

We service all 3 of our motors at CL Panelcraft, and I've had paint done on my Omega there. Les (the owner) is a character to say the least, and all the lads who work for him down-to-earth guys who won't bulls##t you. They are a good bunch.