ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resetting the Launch Control Counter on Clio MK4 sport

Renault Clio 3 2.0RS
When plugged into Renault Clip diag tool there is an option to view the Launch count as well as reset the count back to 0
Hi Joe,

I appreciate the assistance. I purchased a 220 RS18 and found out the previous owner used it 192 times, I know it maxes out at 200, so had the TCM and clutch replaced.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
so had the TCM and clutch replaced.

200.gif

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi Joe,

I appreciate the assistance. I purchased a 220 RS18 and found out the previous owner used it 192 times, I know it maxes out at 200, so had the TCM and clutch replaced.
I’m sure it was 1500 launches or something, not 200. That’s far too low. Non of the press cars would have any launches left after a week.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah 1500ish sounds familiar

Pretty sure it logs a launch even if you engage launch control and don't actually use it? I turned it on a few times just for the exhaust noise