ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resident evil

A SHED!
The original is on psn store for download so I thought why not. So I started to play it and it's been completely rebuilt as a game. It's brilliant and well worth £15 asking price. 10% discount as well on the store. Anyway, the mansion is different, zombies boot it at ya along with dogs etc. If you played the original like I did as a kid.then this is a must. Purely for the amount of effort that has been put in to the puzzles both new and old. Enemies, soundtrack and atmosphere of the game. Superb 9/10 it's made me sh*t myself a couple of times already! Basically resident evil before it went soft for one direction generation.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
GF loves Resi. All I could hear on release night was the screaming. "AHH! WHY IS HE RUNNING?!"

A SHED!
Yea it proper sh*t me up....I thought "this zombie fool is getting up, best get my gun read....... Wtf! Ruuuuuun! " gg.

F82 M4
I really don't know if I should get this on the PC or PS4. PS4 benefit is having it on a 46" TV with surround sound. PC's benefit is 1440p with headphones on and therefore a more "immersive" play (imo) and also 144hz. What to do!?

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It's the original Gamecubes version mate just remade in HD.

Awesome game! Lisa Trevor used to s**t me right up!

I've been playing back through 5 recently and ended up reading a lot into the in game history... Lisa Trevor sounds f**king nuts!

Don't you play as wesker at one point to fight her?

A SHED!
Played through it as Jill. Maybe you play Wesker during Chris's campaign? Either way it's cracking in the dark with surround sound. Ps. Jill alternative costume which I've unlocked is impressive ;)