ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray prices

Renaultsport Clio 172
Been having a look online for prices of a complete respray and its all pretty vague so just seeing if anyone has any info on this

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
As above, so many things and what sort of job you want. Just go to a local spray/body shop and ask.

ValverInBits
I've heard quotes ranging massively. Do you want the entire shell stripped bare then the whole thing spraying? or are you happy to still have a black engine bay/door shuts etc? You can start to see why prices vary

182 FF
you do the work, strip all the windows, rubbers, plastics etc out and you'll get a good price, but black to white will be a ball ache, and you#ll want all the insides painting, so its doors, bonnet and boot off etc. not worth the hassle imo

clio172 sport
i work in a body shop we would charge 2k for a full respray and thats not even around the engine that would have to be left black but would do door shuts boot under bonnet and inside wings front panel etc and would take 2-3 weeks to do but it would look mint

In the bodyshop I work in, £2k minimum.

You can get resprays for £600, but they will be sh*t.

Dodgy one
I could get mine done for £150 :) as long as i provide paint, strip it and polish it at the end.

My boss is ace, just charge me for the oven and storage lol