ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respraying

500bhp Scoob

Hi, im currently in the process of pricing up how much itll cost me to modify my clio, and getting it looking good.

I plan on getting the terminator kit from PSG and getting a flip respray job done on it, and perhaps getting a valver bonnet or getting the valver scoop and getting that put on the existing bonnet.

Have any of you on this forum had this sorta work done before, and if so how much did it cost you?

So thats a full respray with the nice flip effect, and the body kit sprayed up aswell.

Thanks in advance

500bhp Scoob

nice kit daz!! looks nice.

well im open to ideas on the paint job, the main reason i wanna do up my clio now was some idiot decided hed dent the drivers side door by slowly driving into it with his van, this was all because i parked in a public car park, but it was on his claimed spot, and with that i thought ill get a full respray, and a body kit.

Its currently a metalic blue colour, but its showing its age slightly, K reg so its starting to bubble in places, but doing nicely for what it is, the engine was rebuilt just before i got it, as the cam belt snapped with the previous owner, and within 100 miles of him getting that work done, he gave it to me, so its basically a new lump.

Any ideas to make my 1.4 bessie look unique, im open.

Thanks

i hate the k-tech kombat kit!! Love the colours of that car thou Tom!!

Dazs bodykit is well nice!! Id have that one i think out of the 2 but i want the BMW M3 style front bumper when i get minw sorted or am gonna go for the Maxi/Dimma kit!!