ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retro!

Was given this iMac as it wasnt working for a friend and he was throwing it out, so i stripped it and replaced the ram and booom!

Retro Mac at its finest.

It's so s**t tho, the software it so old it won't let me download any new apps or anything lol. But got a kick out of getting it going.

Think i'll stick it on ebay and see what it goes for lol.

3c96229f.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm serious BTW. I bought a first-gen iPod for £70 and it didn't even work at the time. :eek:

Will the base station clean up? Any big scratches?

It is a bit grubby, i'm going to have a bash at cleaning it up. There is a few scratches on it TBH, the guy that owned it isnt good at keeping things good. You should see his car lol.

It looks so awesome tho, i loved it ever since i seen the ad for it years ago lol.

OMG!! I didnt know your man Lucus from eastenders was the guy from this ad!! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
  A red missile
I've still got a mint condition G4 cube at home, slow as dirt but for network monitoring it's just fine, got it form work for nowt.

Theres going to be a few (a lot actually) of G5 powermacs going spare at work soon as we're all swapping over to iMacs, will be grabbing a couple of those when they appear.