ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro!

Was given this iMac as it wasnt working for a friend and he was throwing it out, so i stripped it and replaced the ram and booom!

Retro Mac at its finest.

It's so s**t tho, the software it so old it won't let me download any new apps or anything lol. But got a kick out of getting it going.

Think i'll stick it on ebay and see what it goes for lol.

3c96229f.jpg

It is a bit grubby, i'm going to have a bash at cleaning it up. There is a few scratches on it TBH, the guy that owned it isnt good at keeping things good. You should see his car lol.

It looks so awesome tho, i loved it ever since i seen the ad for it years ago lol.

OMG!! I didnt know your man Lucus from eastenders was the guy from this ad!! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
  A red missile
I've still got a mint condition G4 cube at home, slow as dirt but for network monitoring it's just fine, got it form work for nowt.

Theres going to be a few (a lot actually) of G5 powermacs going spare at work soon as we're all swapping over to iMacs, will be grabbing a couple of those when they appear.