ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retrofit Recaros Airbag Light - Removal?

Looking to get the airbag light coded out for retrofitted Recaros in my 200. Is there any other solutions to remove it than CLIP? If not, does anyone know of someone in the North East that could do this? T Byrne seem to have vanished from online, I got a price from RSTuning however I'd rather not have a 200 round trip to remove a light :rolleyes:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looking to get the airbag light coded out for retrofitted Recaros in my 200. Is there any other solutions to remove it than CLIP? If not, does anyone know of someone in the North East that could do this? T Byrne seem to have vanished from online, I got a price from RSTuning however I'd rather not have a 200 round trip to remove a light :rolleyes:
Find someone local who has an rstuner with the airbag module. Or just use some resistors

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers fella, I did look at resistors just wanted to get it coded out originally. It's trying to find someone that's a pain! I'll have anorher scan and see if I can find anyone.
Not sure what happened to t byrne up there tbh. Can try message the guy on Facebook.

Theres DTM in cramlington or rensport up that way. Either that or buy your own rstuner but itll cost you about £150 iirc.

Not sure what happened to t byrne up there tbh. Can try message the guy on Facebook.

Theres DTM in cramlington or rensport up that way. Either that or buy your own rstuner but itll cost you about £150 iirc.
Completely forgot about rensport, useless! I'll give them a message and see if they can sort it.

Is there any other benefits of having the rstuner? £150 isn't bad considering RST want £50 to remove it haha

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Completely forgot about rensport, useless! I'll give them a message and see if they can sort it.

Is there any other benefits of having the rstuner? £150 isn't bad considering RST want £50 to remove it haha
They're taking the piss at that price. @leeds2592 did mine with the rstuner in literally 10 minutes. 9 of those minutes were waiting for the computer to load.