ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning member after 9 years

Hello, I'm not new but my last post was 9 years ago (feels longer than that though). I just joined back up to offer a 172 / 182 front bumper for free to collection (it is unpainted, so would need primer and painting etc). Seems I cant post this in the car parts thread though. Anyone want to collect this in Sheffield? It will be a shame to see it thrown away.

Awesome. And very kind of you. I will take it if that's ok? I live in Glossop, so just over the hill. Any excuse for a blast down the snake :)

Great stuff, yes that is fine. I'll wash it down with the hosepipe its been outside a while and looks a little marked but all intact and since it needs priming and painting it should be spot on. Let me know when your due and i'll have it ready.