ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rev Limiter

What normally happens when you hit the rev limiter in first, Im not sure if i did, I was acceleration hard and got to a point where the revs just seemed to cut out, no problems after this.

Could it have been the limiter or was it a mistimed gear change/lift of the gas?

Cheers

I was going round a corner at the time so didnt have a proper look at the dials, at a guess i would say 5000-5500.

Im only young and just gaining experience, thanks for the help.

Revels Mum & Sister

Hehe Young and no Experience dont go round ccorners fast else your end up upside down. ;)

That is too low for a limiter I would have thought!

not always.. my limiter is at 5250 or 5750 depending on what it feels like.. and no, it doesnt matter about heat cus long journeys, its still 5250.. hehe..

Daz.

I had an Alize for a few months. I think the limited was at 6250 or something like that. Cuts in quite harshly.