ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rev to 8k vid finally here!!

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 02 July 2005

fredgaynamics and bennobR stop being f**king negative cose you t**sers cant get that sort of power dosent mean other people cant ?
If anybody is being negative anywhere, its you ballsucker.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 02 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 02 July 2005

fredgaynamics and bennobR stop being f**king negative cose you t**sers cant get that sort of power dosent mean other people cant ?
To be fair its not there opinions its more real life.

Fred and Ben both work for tunning companies who have done significant work on the F4R engines so if they say it cannot be done then there correct. Dont forget 180 ATW is what your claiming stock is about 140 so your saying your car has 213hp. Looking at other 210hp owners and theyve had to have a fortune dropped on the engine there no way your car out of the box has that much power.

180 does sound way to high. Also after seening the posible long term effect 8k had on Yozzas engine Id be tempted to keep to the old 7.2k redline maybe 7.5k if I was careful.
im sure even fred will agree that engine development hasnt been part of his work, but doesnt mean that what he says about what can be done isnt true.

audi S3

ballsuckers a good one but like i said cose you t**sers cant get that sort of power dosent mean others cant

ballsucker you GUYS crack me up:p

well just one thing how can GDI AND BENR justify that a 172 got 182 at the fly and 140 at the wheels is it down to your top of the rang rollers NOT.please explain in the best posibal way and were are the graphs that you was ment to send out so people had prof that they got wat you said they got on your rollers thanks ;)

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 02 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 02 July 2005

To be fair its not there opinions its more real life.
Fred and Ben both work for tunning companies who have done significant work on the F4R engines so if they say it cannot be done then there correct. Dont forget 180 ATW is what your claiming stock is about 140 so your saying your car has 213hp. Looking at other 210hp owners and theyve had to have a fortune dropped on the engine there no way your car out of the box has that much power.

180 does sound way to high. Also after seening the posible long term effect 8k had on Yozzas engine Id be tempted to keep to the old 7.2k redline maybe 7.5k if I was careful.
im sure even fred will agree that engine development hasnt been part of his work, but doesnt mean that what he says about what can be done isnt true.
Yep sorry should have been more clear. You have done the real development work but Yozza and Fred have also developed/market stuff that gives 180hp at the wheel. Youve all got proof that 180HP ATW isnt cheap to achive.

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 03 July 2005

aww thats sweet Ben got his crayons out. Do you think superchips have a set too?
mamma dadda........blub blub weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

what i dont get is people rave on about rr etc, but when somebody actually states that its been rrd and this was x amount of power why do people feel the need to criticise and say otherwise if thats what came out on the power run then so be it, to much ballsh*t and piss taking on this forum can see why its left to t**sers and the clicky lot

EVO VII

IMO RRs only good for comparing, not for getting a power figure.

RR operators can fiddle the figures at will.

i put my standard 172 on the rollers and it managed 175 bhp and 170 ft bl of torque, standard figure is 150 :cry: